National Stamping Month

September is National Stamping month. CTMH put together a double stamp set for $5 with a $35 qualifying purchase. Contact me for details.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

September Constant Compaign

Girls!! I am so excited to show you this. I received my card kit last Friday, and finally got a chance to sit down and play. If you know me, you know that I am not one to do what the instructions say. Some of it is what the instruction guide shows, but I changed some papers.

A few things. I suggest buying the Sweet Leaf stamp pad. The kit comes with Dutch Blue and Chocolate (mini's) but I used Sweet Leaf in some places and I think it looks so much better! #2 - All embellishments used are ones you get in the kit except the pearl stickies on the present in card #3 (i think). You can get those from a consultant, but they are not in the catalog. If you want to know more, please let me know.

Just a reminder, you can buy the card kit for $34.95 or you can earn it for free buy purchasing $60 in size A - E stamp sets starting August 18th. Just a note, this card kit is in a bag not a box, like past years.

So, you don't have to wait any more....

No comments: