National Stamping Month

September is National Stamping month. CTMH put together a double stamp set for $5 with a $35 qualifying purchase. Contact me for details.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thanks for playing.  Last week there were only 4 entries.  The winner was comment #2.  Crystal.  You have $25 in product from the catalog.  Make sure you call me with your order!  That means we get to talk!  :)  The winner of the free stamp set is comment #3.  Amber E.  Let me know what stamp set you want and I will get it ordered!  I'm sending you a new catalog with the package I am mailing today! 


For this weeks challenge, we are doing a color combo.  I was in need of a change yesterday.  I am working on a memory album for my cousin whose oldest boy commited suicide.  I was feeling down, so I picked up a Bo Bunny Album and paper pad and completed the whole thing in 3 hours.  It was great.  Now I feel refreshed and ready to do again on Deven's album.  So, your color combo is Purple and Green.  I don't care what shades.  IF you have Close to my Heart supplies, please use at least one in your creation.  Card, layout or decorative item.  The sky is the limit on this one.  






Now, it's your turn.  Post your pictures.


1 comment:

Amber said...

I actually got it done. This was a tough challenge for me because I do not use purple very much for one thing and I don't always use stamps with my scrapbooking (but that was the only way I could get the CTMH item in there.) Hope you like it. Thanks for the fun challenge Sassy!! --Amber E