National Stamping Month

September is National Stamping month. CTMH put together a double stamp set for $5 with a $35 qualifying purchase. Contact me for details.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beautiful Eyes

I LOVE this layout. I hope you enjoy it too!!

Items used: Silhouette Level 2 (modified with Hollyhock cardstock), Carstock (Hollyhock, Blush, Grey Wool & White), Ink Pads (Grey Wool, Blush, Hollyhock & Black), Blush Reinker, White Daisy Ric Rac, Blush Ric Rac, White Daisy Flowers (from the Variety Pack), Delightful Alphabet (on the tag behind the photo), Dimensional Elements Classic Alphabet, Bubblegum jewels (retired), Blush flower jewels (retired), Circle Jewels (not Close To My Heart), My Creations Circle Album (brackets).

The right page says what BIG eyes you have. I am still going to journal about her eyes and how everyone always comments on her eyes.