National Stamping Month

September is National Stamping month. CTMH put together a double stamp set for $5 with a $35 qualifying purchase. Contact me for details.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CTMH Contest

To celebrate National Scrapbooking Month, Close To My Heart is sponsoring a contest that anyone can enter! And it is easy to enter—just submit a JPEG photo of an original two-page layout you have created that represents YOU! Be sure to tell us what is happening in the layout, and why this highlights you, your life, or your personality. The Close To My Heart judges will then review all the entries and select five finalists for each category. The finalists will be reposted for you to view. The winners of each category will be determined by comments left or votes from blog viewers. Each winner will receive $150 US retail in fabulous Close To My Heart products!

How do I enter the contest? Send us an email with a JPEG of an original two-page layout you created that represents you in some way. Give us a description of how this represents you. Send your entry to scrapbookandshare@closetomyheart.com. We will then share your artwork and the description you sent to inspire everyone who looks at the Close To My Heart Scrapbook and Share website. I will be creating my layout(s) soon. Hopefully you will join me!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Really cute.. I really like the march one with those buttons!