National Stamping Month

September is National Stamping month. CTMH put together a double stamp set for $5 with a $35 qualifying purchase. Contact me for details.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This is a GREAT week!

I am finally getting back into the groove of things.  Laundry, cooking, dishes, bathtime and no ME time.  That's the greatest thing about D.C.  9 days of me time!!  I enjoyed almost every second.  (Getting sick on the flights wasn't the best!)  Anyway, today is a good day.  9 years ago today I married my best friend.  Want to see?
Sweet, huh?  Yep.  That's us.  Love it!

So, first, let's do winners from last week.  Can I have a drum roll please?

Winner of the $25 in product is #2 - Nichole.

Winners of a stamp set and a new ink pad are: #10 Amber, #12 Shelby and #2 Misty.  Amber and Shelby, I have your contact info.  Misty, will you e-mail me your address so I can ship you your winnings?  (Amber, your package WILL go in the mail today!)

 This week, I want to share with you a card that we made at Convention.
It sure is a beauty.  It is a clear card*.  One of the new bracket ones.  LOVE it!  I'm full of love, can you tell?  :)  Anyway, it's never too soon to start on Christmas cards.  Do you keep Christmas cards like me?  The challenge this week, post a Christmas Card.  Either one you make (or made) or one of your favorite that someone sent you.  I love getting inspiration from other people.  This will be our version of Christmas in July.  I want to get a start early on my cards this year.  We are taking our pictures next week!  :)

CTMH sure loves us.  A few years back, they came out with the Creative Basics.  Every catalog as one set of Creative Basics.  They pick one of the lines and use it to make patterned paper (b&t) for the card makers.  PERFECT for Christmas cards.  This year, it's using the Mistletoe paper.  (Not pictured above.)  You get 8 sheets of 2 different prints.  Endless possibilities and easier to do cards. 

 So, I will have random.org pick a winner of those who post with a picture with the cards.  That winner will recieve the Mistletoe Creative Basics and a Christmas stamp set to help you get a jump start on your Christmas Cards.

*Supplies used for card: Mistletoe level 2, Cocoa & New England Cardstock, Cocoa & Cranberry,  Ink pad, Mocha Opaques, Clear Card, Unity stamp set (C1422), Circle of Love stamp set (D1438) and The Present stamp set (D1436).

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hehehe... oh Sassy. You crack me up! I know you will send me stuff when you get a chance but thanks for posting it for all to see anyway. :-) I love your card by the way! I will have to try to wrap my head around Christmas before I can post something.

Amber said...

Ok, I noticed you said we could post a picture of a card we have made before, so here's one that I made for this past Christmas to send to family. I had seen something similar and loved the idea of usuing the brads to "decorate" the tree. It's just a fun card. Hope you like it!